Camping *** Les 2 Glaciers Chamonix Valley
Enjoy an active or leisurely outdoor stay surrounded by gardens and flowers.
. Main alleys are lit and equipped with electrical wire boxes adapted to European norms.Open from june 15th to september 27th.
Our campground (80 campsites) is in Les Bossons ( take Exit N°30 on Route Blanche) is at 3 000 ft (1020m) and 2 miles (3km) away
from Chamonix town center.
Upon arrival, guests are given a Guest Card called "Carte d'hôte", allowing free access to public transportation (bus and train).
It also offers many discounts throughout the Chamonix valley( Richard Bozon Sport Center, Alpine Museum, Tairraz Museum...)
Bus line N°2 is 150 ft( 50m) away, line 1 and 5 750ft (250m) away.
The Bossons train station is 1 700ft (500m) away.
- Please check bus and train schedule.
- Closest supermarket 'Super U' is in the village of Les Houches, 2 miles (3km)
- Ski slopes are 2 miles away (3km)
- The nearest fishing lake is 1.4mile (2km)
- The nearest swimming lake is 10 miles (16km) away
- Free internet access
- drying and ironing room
- Children playground
- 2 heated bathroom stations (the main one was renewed in autumn 2014).
- Hot water
- Baby bath tub
- Ping pong table
- Bathroom adapted to desabled people
- Restaurant open year-round
- Take away food available in July and August ( crêpes, French fries...)
- Laundry room: wash and dry
- Fresh bread available in the morning